Shuaiqiang Wang, Ph.D. (王帅强)
Search Strategy Department
Mobile Ecosystem Group (MEG), Baidu Inc.
wangshuaiqiang [at] baidu.com
Our team is hiring! Please drop me a message via wangshuaiqiang [at] baidu.com if interested.
Shuaiqiang Wang (王帅强) is currently a Senior Algorithm Engineer at Baidu inc., leading the ranking strategy group that advances the document ranking for the Baidu Search Engine. Previously, he was a Research Scientist and Senior Algorithm Engineer at JD inc., taking responsibility for the feed recommendation at JD.com. Before that, he worked as an Assistant Professor at the University of Manchester in the UK in 2017 and the University of Jyvaskyla in Finland from 2014 to 2017 respectively. Earlier, he served as an Associate Professor at Shandong University of Finance and Economics in China from 2011 to 2014, and a Postdoctoral Researcher at Texas State University in the USA from 2010 to 2011. He received Ph.D. and B.Sc. in Computer Science from Shandong University in 2009 and 2004 respectively. He visited Hong Kong Baptist University as an exchange doctoral student in 2009. Shuaiqiang served as Senior PC Member of IJCAI, and PC Member of WWW, SIGIR and WSDM in recent years. He is broadly interested in several research areas including information retrieval, recommender systems and data mining. He published over 50 papers in leading journals and conferences.
- 2021-05-18 Two papers got accepted in the Applied Data Science Track of KDD 2021.
- 2021-04-14 One paper got accepted by SIGIR 2021.
- 2020-12-29 Shuaiqiang was invited to serve as Program Committee at KDD 2021.
- 2020-11-09 Shuaiqiang was invited to serve as Program Committee at SIGIR 2021.
- 2020-08-08 Shuaiqiang was invited to serve as Senior Program Committee at IJCAI 2021.
- 2020-07-19 Shuaiqiang was invited to serve as Program Committee at WSDM 2021.
- 2020-06-06 Shuaiqiang was invited to serve as Program Committee at WWW 2021.
- Lixin Zou, Shengqiang Zhang, Hengyi Cai, Dehong Ma, Suqi Cheng, Daiting Shi, Shuaiqiang Wang, Zhicong Cheng, Dawei Yin. Pre-trained Language Model based Ranking in Baidu Search. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining (KDD), Online, August 14-18, 2021 (Accept). [arXiv]
- Yiding Liu, Weixue Lu, Suqi Cheng, Daiting Shi, Shuaiqiang Wang, Zhicong Cheng, Dawei Yin. Pre-trained Language Model for Web-scale Retrieval in Baidu Search. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM SIGKDD International Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining (KDD), Online, August 14-18, 2021 (Accept). [arXiv]
- Siyuan Guo, Lixin Zou, Yiding Liu, Wenwen Ye, Suqi Cheng, Shuaiqiang Wang, Hechang Chen, Dawei Yin and Yi Chang. Enhanced Doubly Robust Learning for Debiasing Post-Click Conversion Rate Estimation. In Proceedings of the 44th International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR), Online, July 11-15, 2021 (Accept).
- Wenwen Ye, Shuaiqiang Wang, Xu Chen, Xuepeng Wang, Zheng Qin and Dawei Yin. Time Matters: Sequential Recommendation with Complex Temporal Information. In Proceedings of the 43rd International ACM SIGIR Conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR), pp.1459-1468, Xi'an, China, July 25-30, 2020.
- Yulong Gu, Zhuoye Ding, Shuaiqiang Wang, Dawei Yin. Hierarchical User Profiling for E-commerce Recommender Systems. In Proceedings of the The 13th ACM International Conference on Web Search and Data Mining (WSDM), pp.223-231, Houston, TX, USA, February 3-7, 2020.
- Yulong Gu, Zhuoye Ding, Shuaiqiang Wang, Lixin Zou, Yiding L
iu, Dawei Yin. Deep Multifaceted Transformers for Multi-objective Ranking in La
rge-Scale E-commerce Recommender Systems. In Proceedings of the 28th ACM Int
ernational Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), pp.2493-2500, Galway, Ireland, October 19-23, 2020.
- Denis Kotkov, Jari Veijalainen, Shuaiqiang Wang. How Does Serendipity Affect Diversity in Recommender Systems? A Serendipity-Oriented Greedy Algorithm. Computing, 102(2): 393-411, 2020.
|Last Modified: 2021-08-21